Ecomomic Advisory Council Appointments
The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City has named eight members to its Economic Advisory Council, who are each joining the council for a three-year term:
- Gary DeFrange, president and chief operating officer, Winter Park Resort, Winter Park, Colo.
- Ken Lackey, chairman of the board, NORDAM, Tulsa, Okla.
- John Latenser, owner, Neff Packaging Systems, Kansas City, Kan.
- Steven Martin, president and chief executive officer, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Omaha, Neb.
- Tina Patel, chief financial officer and co-owner, Promise Hotels, Tulsa, Okla.
- Dan Solomon, chief risk officer, Koch Industries Inc., Wichita, Kan.
- Pat Vincent-Collawn, chairman, president and chief executive officer, PNM Resources, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Bridgette Williams, deputy director, Heavy Constructors Association of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Mo.
The council, which includes representatives of businesses from across the Tenth Federal Reserve District, meets twice a year with Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City President Esther L. George to discuss the regional economy. The Bank and its branches in Denver, Oklahoma City and Omaha serve a seven state district that includes Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Wyoming, northern New Mexico and western Missouri.
Other members on the council include Vincent Aulick, president, Aulick Industries and Aulick Manufacturing, Scottsbluff, Neb.; Katherine Gold, president, Goldbug Inc., Aurora, Colo.; Edmond Johnson, president and owner, Premier Manufacturing, Frederick, Colo.; Jim Neiman, vice president and chief executive officer, Neiman Enterprises Inc., Hulett, Wyo.; and Douglas Stussi, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Inc., Oklahoma City, Okla.
More information about the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City's advisory councils and boards of directors, is available at http://kansascityfed.org/aboutus/leadership/.