Join Us Today for the Fairfax Festival!
We would love to see you come out to our event today; come show us you're Fairfax Proud! Please note the following pertinent information regarding today:
- If possible, please carpool. We are expecting a large crowd of 500 people.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Bring your id if you plan to partake in the beer or wine.
- Bring your lawn chairs
- Don't forget your tickets if you have pre-paid or sponsored.
If you haven't purchased your tickets, don't worry! You can purchase them when you arrive today, here's the pricing list:
- Admittance - $5.00
- Meal - $12.00 (Hamburger, brat, potato salad, baked beans, cookies and bottled water)
- Drinks - Beer, Wine - 1 for $3 or 2 for $5
- Raffle - 3 tickets for $5 or 7 tickets for $10
- Boat Rides - $10 for a 30 minute tour **rides must be scheduled
The festival is located at Kaw Point Park 1401 Fairfax Trafficway Kansas City, KS 66115.
Directions from I-70: Get off on Fairfax Trafficway make a right at the first (blinking) stop light into the Kaw Point Industrial Park, make a right and follow the road into the park.
Directions from US 69: Make a left on Kindleberger Rd. (first stop light after the bridge). Take Kindleberger to Fairfax Trafficway and make a right. Follow Fairfax Trafficway until you get to the Public Levee Road (you'll see the grain elevators on your right). Turn into the Kaw Point Industrial Park and make a right follow the road down to the park.